Volunteer for one event, on a monthly basis or complete your Community Service Learning hours! There’s always an opportunity with us at UWYF!
If you’re a high school or college student looking to complete community service hours, you’ve come to the right place! Our Volunteer Community Service Learning Program helps students gain hands-on experience in promoting positive programming in the community. Students who are part of this program get the opportunity to connect with the board members and learn what specific roles and responsibilities they hold.
- YES, UWYF accepts students with class assignments and student interest in learning about our organization and our community
- YES, UWYF will provide students a UWYF orientation about the history, mission, programs, funding and organization management.
- YES, UWYF students can be assigned responsibilities and duties and fulfill the description of the class syllabus or assignment.
- YES, UWYF is flexible with students availability and we will do our best to accommodate your hours.
- YES, UWYF has a record-keeping system in which all students must sign-in and sign according to your completed volunteer hours.